bit of bits

12th June 2020

To be honest the last time when I wrote my last entry I have set an intention to keep on updating bits of my life in here but God knows well. Lol. Fast forward to 2020, I have officially graduated from University Sains Malaysia with a bachelor of English Language and Literature Studies. Alhamdulillah. Having said that, I am now a job seeker with a goal to be an English Teacher. 

As for now the whole world is battling with a severe virus called Cover-19. The pandemic has hit everyone terribly and I'm so grateful that Malaysia has taken an executive decision in catering the virus. All praises to Almighty. 

I really want to update more but my fingers won't let me know (it burns out as cooked sambal today)

Talk soon haha hopefully <3

No comments:

Post a Comment