Nothing much just updating my sendu life

6th October 2019

Hello!

This last semester has been going so well Alhamdulillah except for several issues which I have encountered. I would not say those issues are regarded as a big deal but at some point yes it is maybe at least to me. To start of with a good thing to share is that I have been selected as one of the casts for our last production of play  (our as in me and fellow classmates). None other than William Shakespeares play we have chosen one of his famous work entitled The Merchant of Venice. The teamwork was good so far and hopefully it will be good till the day we finally performing the play! Amin. The further deets about the play I will share in another post oki?

Moving on to the not-so-happy things which I have to deal. I am not gonna spill everything in here but it would be great if you guys can pray for my well-being in here. That would be meaningful and I am much overwhelmed. Thank you guys! May Allah SWT bless you guys always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment